I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

the draft law establishing the Iraqi National Oil Company will take his time in the debate and deliberation to make the best formula

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deputy Hayali told the fourth power: the draft law establishing the Iraqi National Oil Company will take his time in the debate and deliberation to make the best formula

(General Supervisor) - (2009-09-10 m)

Agency (o. T) News / BAGHDAD - Firas Al-Qaisi:

According to a member of the House of Representatives of the Iraqi Accordance Front, Nur al-Din al-Hayali, told the fourth power of the news that "the proposed law the Iraq National Oil Company arrived in Oil and Gas Committee of the House of Representatives for discussion and passage during the current legislative lobe."

A member of the Commission on oil and gas in the Iraqi Council of Representatives: "The draft law will take its time in the debate and deliberation to make the best formula for the establishment of this company a long-awaited."

Adding that "the law came from the prime minister provides for the establishment of the Iraqi National Oil Company, which was abolished in the eighties."

The Hayali "This company aims to achieve the highest level of development work and production and investment of oil and gas resources and all associated activities on the basis of technical and economic returns."

Iraqi National Oil Company, which was abolished in the eighties."

WTH?? Thought they already HAVE the INOC??? Or is this the new part of part 1 of the HCL?? That would pass with no problem and the other 3 parts would follow with no problems

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum