I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament: Department of the Ministry of Oil for the first session of the licenses were "unsuccessful"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source: Voices of Iraq - 16/09/2009

Parliament: Department of the Ministry of Oil for the first session of the licenses were "unsuccessful"

A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Wednesday, that the Department of the Ministry of Oil for the first session of the licenses was a "failure", has prompted the Council of Ministers to establish a committee to manage the licensing file second session will be held in the Turkish city of Istanbul in October next year.

The Jaber Khalifa Jaber said the Cabinet "decided to form a committee headed by Thamer Ghadhban and former Iraqi oil minister, to oversee the second session of the licenses," adding that "the decision to form this committee by the Council of Ministers for the supervision and management of the second round of licenses, clearly demonstrates that the Department of the Ministry of oil for the first session of the licenses was a failure. "

The first round for the licensing of oil, started on 30 June 2009 with the participation of 22 companies worldwide to invest in six fields, and won two canc Chinese and British investment company bp one field is Rumaila, the roof was مليونين production and 850 barrels per day, and a profit of $ dollars for each additional barrel of oil product of the field, and included this round, major fields which produce more than 80% of the total Iraqi oil production, which Rumaila North and South Rumaila, Zubair, Qurna West, Maysan, Bazargan, Abu west and humorous and Kirkuk field in addition to the Bai Hassan.

The Ministry of Oil held a second workshop with competitors to develop oil fields in the second licensing round in Istanbul, Turkey in October next year.

The director of the Department of Legal Affairs and Trade in the Ministry of Oil Sabah Abdul-Kadhim Saadi said last month that the Istanbul conference will join 45 of qualified companies, pointing out that the conference will display the model contract is different from the new contract, introduced in the first session of the licenses, known as the SPP, He pointed out that the Ministry of Oil will be another conference at the end of October or early November to view the next version of the final contract, which crystalized during the discussions with the companies concerned and will be announced on the submission of tenders, which will be initially at the end of November or early December, December 2009 .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum