I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Khaled al-Attiya: Return of the supplementary budget to the government ba

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Conscious / Khaled al-Attiya: Return of the supplementary budget to the government based on request
Conscious / n. X
17/9/2009 11:30pm
Sheikh Khaled al-Attiyah, First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives re-draft supplementary budget to the Government on the recent request to make some adjustments.
Al-Attiyah said in a statement taken reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) that "the government submitted to parliament to apply for a supplementary budget to it. To make some adjustments especially after having made financial allocations include $ 15 million to treat patients outside of Iraq and one billion and 200 million dollars to support the ration card and 37 billion dinars for the reconstruction of Diyala, in addition to the allocation of three million dollars for the reconstruction of the Ministries of Finance and Foreign Affairs, as well as some other passages, including the salaries of the Awakening and placement of government departments and the reconstruction of Sadr City. "
The Sheikh said, "these paragraphs and a number of other observations re-contributed to the supplementary budget to the government yesterday at their request to make some changes, amendments and re-drafting and compilation of the amounts and standardization of the Iraqi dinar instead of the dollar," explaining that "the supplementary budget will be presented in the first parliamentary session after the holiday al-Fitr. "
The Finance Minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi announced recently, that the passage of the supplementary budget for the current year will result in a shortfall in 2010 budget Up to ten trillion dinars.
http://74.125.47.132/translate_c?hl=...UQN7VETAXW8pRw

compilation of the amounts and standardization of the Iraqi dinar
instead of the dollar,
" explaining that "the supplementary budget will
be presented in the first parliamentary session after the holiday

al-Fitr. "

so they want the amounts wrote out in dinars? not dollars?....odd they are waiting until the end of the holiday to even vote on this...the timing of it all is a bit odd

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum