I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opening of the Marina boats in Adhamiya, the first day of Eid Al-Fitr

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Transportation Department has announced its readiness for the opening of Marina boats Adhamiya first day of Eid Al-Fitr and has developed an implementation plan for tourism project river and activated in coordination with the ministries of defense, water resources and the Baghdad Provincial Council.
He said Director General of the General Company for Maritime Transport Esmat Amer horses in a press statement will be agreed to implement the project in two phases, being designed for the establishment of eight berths opposite sides of the Tigris River, beginning and ending Alkriet Jadiriya noting that the Municipality of Baghdad on the design of the project and the proposed secretariat to develop the project and increase Number of berths to 16 berths. The horses that there is intent to deliver project services to the cities because of the proposal for the implementation of a large tourist project in the region, adding been assigned to Ministry of Water Resources to form a team for the exceptional work carried rivers and obtain its approval to establish a temporary iron structures Kamravi used to entertain families cut

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum