I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani's scheduled speech

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Talabani's scheduled speech Empty Talabani's scheduled speech Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 pm

windreader1

Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 p.m. . . . . . . . . . . 6th plenary meeting . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

General Assembly Hall

1. Address by His Excellency Mr. Hugo Rafael Chávez Frías, President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
2. Address by His Excellency Mr. Danilo Türk, President of the Republic of Slovenia
3. Address by His Excellency Mr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, President of the United Republic of Tanzania
4. Address by His Excellency Mr. Bharrat Jagdeo, President of the Republic of Guyana
5. Address by His Excellency Mr. Óscar Arias Sánchez, President of the Republic of Costa Rica
6. Address by His Excellency Mr. Valdis Zatlers, President of the Republic of Latvia
7. Address by His Excellency Mr. Bingu Wa Mutharika, President of the Republic of Malawi
8. Address by His Excellency Mr. Jalal Talabani, President of the Republic of Iraq
9. Address by His Excellency Mr. Al Hadji Yahya Jammeh, President of the Republic of the Gambia
10. Address by His Excellency Mr. Fernando Lugo Méndez, President of the Republic of Paraguay
11. Address by His Excellency Mr. Mohamed Nasheed, President of the Republic of Maldives
12. Address by His Excellency Mr. Álvaro Colom Caballeros, President of the Republic of Guatemala
13. Address by His Excellency Mr. René Préval, President of the Republic of Haiti
14. Address by His Excellency Mr. Abdoulaye Wade, President of the Republic of Senegal
15. Address by Her Excellency Ms. Tarja Halonen, President of the Republic of Finland
16. Address by His Excellency Mr. Rupiah Bwezani Banda, President of the Republic of Zambia

2Talabani's scheduled speech Empty Re: Talabani's scheduled speech Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:14 pm

windreader1

Also found this. A 15-minute time limit.

Delegations are reminded that, in accordance with the practice at recent sessions of the General Assembly, a voluntary 15-minute time limit should be observed during the general debate. The list of speakers was prepared on the basis of this 15-minute time limit. To help speakers in the general debate respect the time limit, a mechanism will be installed at the rostrum of the General Assembly Hall.

3Talabani's scheduled speech Empty Re: Talabani's scheduled speech Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 am

Wonder if they will be showing this live on the UN website???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum