I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hassani: Adoption of the Law of the National Oil Company will better management of oil resources

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source: Radio Tigris - 26/09/2009

Hassani: Adoption of the Law of the National Oil Company will better management of oil resources

Expressed member of the parliamentary oil and gas Abdul Hadi al-Hassani on the belief that the adoption of a law to achieve the national oil company, which recently arrived to the Commission and other relevant committees in the House of Representatives to better manage petroleum resources.

Hassani said in a statement that the adoption law will better management of national oil through the distribution of tasks between the company and the Oil Ministry.

Noting that it will regain also establish the national oil company carried out major tasks, the organization of the relationship between Iraq and foreign oil companies.

Hassani explained that the Ministry of oil alone is not able to manage this great wealth as an obligation to work in contracts and Kmsouk oil, as well as the distribution of derivatives in Iraq and carry out petroleum licenses.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum