I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Commerce continues its efforts to Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source: Radio Sawa - 01/10/2009

Ministry of Commerce continues its efforts to Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

The Ministry of Trade to create a consistent economic climates and conditions of the World Trade Organization accession commitment to enact legislation such as the legal and commercial policies and comprehensive reform of the economy, including improving the situation of the services provided to citizens, including educational services.

The director of the World Trade Organization, Ministry of Commerce Tharwat Akram in an interview with "Radio Sawa" which do during the seminar held Tuesday in the Ministry of Education should pass laws for the negotiation process is still slow in most ministries, adding:

"We note slower in the legislation of laws is not in the education sector only command that generates the impression of a defect valuable to create the appropriate atmosphere in any ministry, while it is generally experienced by the ministries."

The Director General of Cultural Relations in the Ministry of Education Hassanein Fadel Malp that the conditions requested by the organization studied carefully and implemented some of them while there are still other conditions being done:

"We looked at all the controls required by the WTO and some of them implemented, including the school environment, school buildings and combat the phenomenon of school dropout rates and illiteracy and to create a healthy atmosphere for students, as well as improved security situation in the last two years and currently there are difficulties, especially after we learned that the budget for education would be a good year the next. "

It is noteworthy that the Supreme National Committee for Iraq's accession to the WTO has completed over 100 out of 155 sectors in the areas of services, communications, tourism and agricultural support, financial services and insurance, as well as controls to open the foreign banks in Iraq and transport services and computer.

And seek the Supreme National Committee to run for a third round of negotiations at the WTO headquarters in Geneva during the next two months to detect the legislative and legal developments approved by the Government during the last five years.

Iraq had obtained observer status in the World Trade Organization in February 2004.

OWL

TY CK! The beat goes on...and on,,and ....! Rolling Eyes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum