I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the forefront of oil and gas law. Captain: Package the laws of political and economic task for parliament's approval

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In the forefront of oil and gas law. Captain: Package the laws of political and economic task for parliament's approval

Baghdad / citizen, leader in the Islamic Supreme Council MP Abdel Karim al-Naqib said there is a set of draft laws and urgent task awaiting the approval of the Council of the Chamber of Deputies during the recent legislative parliament at the forefront of constitutional amendments and the law of oil and gas.

He added that "the parliamentary blocs to intensify their efforts for the remainder During the last legislative term of the parliament to pass important laws that would support the country and overcome the political and economic problems, particularly the oil and gas law passed that will help to develop Iraqi oil industry, increase exports and therefore on the size of its ownership of the country's federal budget.

"He pointed out that constitutional amendments are also issues task that requires the approval of Parliament to link many of the outstanding problems, particularly in the Kirkuk issue and the powers of the regions and the powers of the President and others. "The Captain" There are many financial and economic laws that need to be discussed and approved during the current legislative session, including investment laws that bring Cadtha support investors in the country and attract foreign investments to the inside.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum