I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq – report on relevant resolutions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq – report on relevant resolutions Empty Iraq – report on relevant resolutions Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Thump

Resolution 1859 (2008) of 22 December 2008
Para. 5: decides to review resolutions pertaining specifically to Iraq, beginning with the adoption of resolution 661 (1990), and in that regard, requests the Secretary-General to report, after consultations with Iraq, on facts relevant to consideration by the Security Council of actions necessary for Iraq to achieve international standing equal to that which it held prior to the adoption of such resolutions.
The report of the Secretary-General dated 27 July 2009 (S/2009/385) is before the Security Council.
Iraq/Kuwait – missing persons and return of property
Resolution 1284 (1999) dated 17 December 1999
Para. 14: requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council every 4 months on compliance by Iraq with its obligations regarding the repatriation or return of all Kuwaiti and third country nationals or their remains, and requests the Secretary-General to report to the Council every 6 months on the return of all Kuwaiti property.
Letter from the President of the Security Council dated 30 June 2006 (S/2006/469)
Takes note of the intention of the Secretary-General in his letter dated 28 June 2006 (S/2006/468) to report on compliance by Iraq with its obligations regarding the repatriation or return of all Kuwaiti and third-country nationals or their remains and on the return of all Kuwaiti property every 6 months.
The report of the Secretary-General is expected to be submitted by mid-October 2009.
Statement by the President of the Security Council to the press of 16 April 2009 (SC/9637)
Para. 5: states that the members of the Security Council agreed to finance the continuation of the activities of the High-Level Coordinator for a period of 6 months, and with a possibility of a further extension of the financing of the High-Level Coordinator’s mandate.
The financial arrangements for the activities of the High-level Coordinator will expire on 31 October 2009.

The financial arrangements for the activities of the High-level Coordinator will expire on 31 October 2009.

Really!!!!!! that's interesting!!

OWL

hmmm, good find...? Hopefully!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum