I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Conference of the United States and Iraq to work and investment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

The Conference of the United States and Iraq to work and investment the U.S. Embassy / Baghdad The Conference of the United States and Iraq to work and investment Blank
The Conference of the United States and Iraq to work and investment Usembasy
السفارة الأمريكية / بغداد
U.S. Embassy / Baghdad
اعـــــــلان صحفــي
Press Ads

مؤتمر الولايات المتحدة والعراق للعمل والاستثمار
The Conference of the United States and Iraq to work and investment
المزمع عقده في العاصمة واشنطن يومي
To be held in Washington, DC, on
20 ، 21 من شهر تشرين الأول (أكتوبر) 2009
20, 21 of October (October 2009)

وزارة الخارجية في الولايات المتحدة بالتعاون مع وزارة التجارة الأمريكية ، وغرفة التجارة الأمريكية، والسفارة العراقية بواشنطن قد أعلنوا أن مؤتمر الولايات المتحدة والعراق للعمل و الاستثمار قد تحدد عقده يومي 20 ، و21 من شهر تشرين الأول (أكتوبر) 2009 بفندق "حياة كابيتول هيل" بالعاصمة واشنطن.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United States in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Commerce, American Chamber of Commerce, and the Iraqi Embassy in Washington had said that the Conference of the United States and Iraq to work and invest has been set to take place on 20 and 21 October (October) 2009 Hotel "The life of Capitol Hill" in the capital Washington.

سيمثل المؤتمر حدثاً رئيساً في إطار اتفاقية الإطار الاستراتيجي بين الولايات المتحدة والعراق، وهي الإتفاقية التي تمثل مرحلة جديدة في العلاقات بين البلدين.
Conference events will be president in the framework of the strategic framework between the United States and Iraq, which provided a new stage in relations between the two countries.

سيغطي المؤتمر إثنى عشر قطاعاً ، هم : الزراعة ، والمصارف والتمويل، والدفاع، والكهرباء، والصحة، والتعليم، والاسكان والتعمير، والنفط والغاز، والاتصالات، والسياحة، والصناعة ، والنقل.
The event will cover a dozen sectors, are: agriculture, banking and finance, defense, electricity, health, education, and housing and construction, and oil and gas, telecommunications, tourism, industry, and transportation.
ويهدف المؤتمر لتشجيع الاستثمار وفرص العمل الحالية في العراق.
The conference aims to encourage investment and employment opportunities in Iraq today.
سيوفر المؤتمر أيضا فرص توفيقية للشركات الأمريكية والعراقية، والتصدي لتحديات ممارسة الاعمال التجارية في العراق.
Conference will also provide opportunities for compromise U.S. and Iraqi companies, and to address the challenges of doing business in Iraq.
والهدف الثالث هو توفير الفرص للشركات الأمريكية لمقابلة الوزراء العراقيين، وكبار مسئولي الحكومة العراقية بما في ذلك رؤساء المحافظات (المحافظين).
The third objective is to provide opportunities for U.S. companies to meet with Iraqi ministers and senior Iraqi government officials including the heads of the provinces (the conservatives).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum