I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Union of Arab Banks: 19 & November 20, the date of the Annual Arab Banking Conference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Union of Arab Banks: 19 & November 20, the date of the Annual Arab Banking Conference
select the Union of Arab Banks, on 19 and 20 of the month of November as the date for Anaaked Annual Arab Banking Conference for 2009 in the Lebanese capital Beirut.

A statement of the Federation received by the independent press (Iba) today, Sunday, a copy of the conference will be held in cooperation with the International Union of Arab Bankers and a number of regional and international organizations under the banner of inter-Arab investment in light of an emerging global economic system.

He added that the conference will be under the auspices of the official participation of the heads of the Councils of Ministers and Ministers of Finance and Economy in the Arab world and central bank governors and senior officials of financial institutions and Arab and international banking.

The Union held during the days, the ongoing annual forum for the commitment and risk management under the theme "approach to the Basel Committee proposals for the new 2009" attended by directors and managers of risk management, credit risk management and directors and managers of units to combat money laundering.

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?nam...onomy&id=16018

cool...maybe they will all revalue before that meeting!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum