I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work stopped promote transfer transactions salaries and benefits the network between the provinces

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Work stopped promote transfer transactions salaries and benefits the network between the provinces

Issued more than 145 A smart card

Instructed by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to stop the promotion of transfer transactions salaries and benefits protection network between the provinces and to all beneficiary groups without exception, as issued more than 145 A smart card in Baghdad and six other provinces.

An official source in the Social Welfare Department said in a statement singled out the "morning" was stopped promoting the transfer transactions salaries and benefits of social protection network between the provinces with a view to checking the files of beneficiaries in each province and work on a final statistical bulge, indicating that the requests for comprehensive pay and benefits system continued through the municipal councils and by geographic area and according to the guidelines established by the Ministry.

Almsdranh added in the coming week will be the direct distribution of the third installment for the current year to the beneficiaries of the salaries and benefits the network in Baghdad and the provinces over the next week depending on the smart card in the three provinces of Baghdad, Najaf, Babylon, The rest of the provinces will exchange their salaries according to the mechanism adopted through the post offices they are accustomed, including receipt, indicating that it is hoped to be completed by issuing smart cards to all covered by social protection program before the end of this year.

He said he was issuing 145 thousand and 26 smart card in the six provinces of Baghdad and all the categories covered by subsidies and salaries of the network, indicating that it was issued 57 thousand and 378 smart card in Baghdad and 19 thousand and 644 card in Najaf and Muthanna card in 4968.

The source was issued 13 thousand and 481 card in Basra and 27 thousand and 115 card in Babylon, and 12 thousand and 428 smart card in Diwaniyah, Karbala, either in 9985 has been issued a smart card.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum