I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political first: Japan launches a billion dollars in soft loan provided to Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Political first: Japan launches a billion dollars in soft loan provided to Iraq

BAGHDAD - morning

The Deputy Prime Minister, Dr. Rafie al-Issawi included four new provinces to benefit from the investment projects of Japanese companies. This came during a meeting with President Sadkp Ocata the Japanese Organization for International Cooperation and the accompanying delegation

The presence of the Japanese ambassador to Iraq, adopted Shoji Ukawa. The two sides, according to a government statement received "morning," a copy of, a meeting which has been studying investment plans and projects under development for Japanese companies operating in Iraq.

The meeting was attended by Dr. Sami Al Araji Chairman National Commission for Investment, Dr. Abdul Dhiab Minister higher education and scientific research, in addition to Dr. Thamer Ghadhban chief advisers in the prime minister.

In the wake of the meeting, the Japanese ambassador for his government's decision release amount (900 million U.S. dollars) of the total (5 billion dollars), which represents the amount of soft loan to Iraq to bring the total amount that was started by the Japanese side to (3.5 billion dollars)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum