I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Kuwait constitute an advisory committee to discuss Iraq's debt and the demarcation of the border

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / Kuwait constitute an advisory committee to discuss Iraq's debt and the demarcation of the border

Kuwait has formed a new advisory committee to discuss the mission of foreign policy issues including the issue of debt on Iraq and the demarcation of borders and other outstanding problems have been created in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is composed of former MP Mohammad Al-Sager and current and former officials in the ministry.

The informed sources in remarks carried by the Office of the (News Agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) in Kuwait that this newly formed committee scheduled to meet every month to discuss topics on its agenda, and includes in its membership as well as MP Mohammad Al Saqr both the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the former Sulaiman Majed al-Shaheen and Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khaled Al-Jarallah, Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs Rashid Al-Rashed, former Secretary General of the Cooperation Council for Gulf Arab

retired2934

retired2934

guess it has NOT been resolved as reported by some "in the know"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum