I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

law of parliamentary elections

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1law of parliamentary elections Empty law of parliamentary elections Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:59 pm

10/14/2009 9:09:10 AM

Legal Committee is considering the final proposals on the law of parliamentary elections

Baghdad _ Hussain Habib

Examine the legal committee in the House of Representatives final proposals submitted by the parliamentary blocs on the law of the forthcoming parliamentary elections and research on the inclusion of some paragraphs that are consensual to the final draft of the law in preparation for the law to read the second reading in parliament and then vote on it next week.

A member of the Legal Committee at the House of Representatives lawmaker Iman al-Asadi said in a statement to "the media center of the communication" Manhattan "the Commission is currently studying the proposals made by the parliamentary blocs on the law of the forthcoming parliamentary elections after a closed door for submission of proposals on Tuesday."

She said the committee will include in the draft law that correspond to the useful suggestions by the parliamentary blocs, noting that the Legal Committee will be the law to the second reading during the next two days to be the law of the law for the final vote after four days of reading the second reading of the law under the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum