I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

MEDICK AGAIN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MEDICK AGAIN Empty MEDICK AGAIN Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 am

PEGME

Subject: ghost, he is a thinker Today at 8:51 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Med/Ghost chat Sun/Mon 1am pst

[SFMedic] OK LIVEN YOUR ASS UP EVERYBODY
[SFMedic] COUPLE THINGS
[SFMedic] GAZETTE HAS NOT POSTED ONE ARTICLE FOR THE 19TH
[SFMedic] THEY HAVE LOCKED EVERY ARTICLE ON THE GAZETTE SINCE THE 18TH
[SFMedic] I HAVE REFRESHED FOR HRS
[SFMedic] NOW MALIKI AFTER DISCUSSING IT WITH IN MY MIND AN ECONOMICS GENIUS
[SFMedic] HE SAID MALIKI DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN IRAQ FOR AN RV
[SFMedic] THAT IT WOULD BE A HUGE FEATHER FOR HIM TO ADDRESS THE CONFERENCE WITH A NEW CURRENCY TO BACK HIM UP
[SFMedic] NOW THIS PROBABLY IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT WEEKS FOR IRAQ THIS YEAR.
[SFMedic] ONE TODAY IS MALIKI GOING TO GET BAN KI MOON TO RELEASE THEM FROM CHAPTER VII
[SFMedic] TWO IS THIS SUMMIT JUST FOR ****S AND GIGGLES AGAIN LIKE THE LAST NINE WERE
[SFMedic] OR ARE THEY FRIGGN SERIOUS YET?
[SFMedic] AS MANY OF YOU KNOW FROM TRAILING ME FOR SO LONG. I NEVER GO BY GUT INSTINCTS OR MY HEART AS AN EMOTION DECISION MAKER.
[SFMedic] BUT WITH EXACTLY WHAT I KNOW BEFORE BEING CUT OFF FROM CORPORATE INFO ON THURSDAY. [/u]I AM 100% CERTAIN THAT BY THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH WE WILL NO LONGER BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS ON THIS SITE[/u].
[SFMedic] I AM 85% SURE IT WILL REVALUE THIS WEEK IN MY GUT
[SFMedic] THIS IS JUST THE MAKE OR BREAK WEEK FOR IRAQ
[SFMedic] NOW STILL NO NEWS FROM TODAY IN THE GAZETTE
[SFMedic] AND NO CBI AUCTION
[SFMedic] OK ALL DONE IF ANYONE WAS HERE TO SEE WHAT I WROTE THANKS IF NOT I JUST TALKED TO MYSELF

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS DONE AND THE INK IS DRY. ALL HAVE BEEN SATISFIED. THAT CORPORATE BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.

I BELIEVE THE STATEMENT THAT I WILL BE HAPPY VERY SOON IS PROPHETIC

2MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 am

PEGME wrote:Subject: ghost, he is a thinker Today at 8:51 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Med/Ghost chat Sun/Mon 1am pst

[SFMedic] OK LIVEN YOUR ASS UP EVERYBODY
[SFMedic] COUPLE THINGS
[SFMedic] GAZETTE HAS NOT POSTED ONE ARTICLE FOR THE 19TH
[SFMedic] THEY HAVE LOCKED EVERY ARTICLE ON THE GAZETTE SINCE THE 18TH
[SFMedic] I HAVE REFRESHED FOR HRS
[SFMedic] NOW MALIKI AFTER DISCUSSING IT WITH IN MY MIND AN ECONOMICS GENIUS
[SFMedic] HE SAID MALIKI DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN IRAQ FOR AN RV
[SFMedic] THAT IT WOULD BE A HUGE FEATHER FOR HIM TO ADDRESS THE CONFERENCE WITH A NEW CURRENCY TO BACK HIM UP
[SFMedic] NOW THIS PROBABLY IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT WEEKS FOR IRAQ THIS YEAR.
[SFMedic] ONE TODAY IS MALIKI GOING TO GET BAN KI MOON TO RELEASE THEM FROM CHAPTER VII
[SFMedic] TWO IS THIS SUMMIT JUST FOR ****S AND GIGGLES AGAIN LIKE THE LAST NINE WERE
[SFMedic] OR ARE THEY FRIGGN SERIOUS YET?
[SFMedic] AS MANY OF YOU KNOW FROM TRAILING ME FOR SO LONG. I NEVER GO BY GUT INSTINCTS OR MY HEART AS AN EMOTION DECISION MAKER.
[SFMedic] BUT WITH EXACTLY WHAT I KNOW BEFORE BEING CUT OFF FROM CORPORATE INFO ON THURSDAY. [/u]I AM 100% CERTAIN THAT BY THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH WE WILL NO LONGER BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS ON THIS SITE[/u].
[SFMedic] I AM 85% SURE IT WILL REVALUE THIS WEEK IN MY GUT
[SFMedic] THIS IS JUST THE MAKE OR BREAK WEEK FOR IRAQ
[SFMedic] NOW STILL NO NEWS FROM TODAY IN THE GAZETTE
[SFMedic] AND NO CBI AUCTION
[SFMedic] OK ALL DONE IF ANYONE WAS HERE TO SEE WHAT I WROTE THANKS IF NOT I JUST TALKED TO MYSELF

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS DONE AND THE INK IS DRY. ALL HAVE BEEN SATISFIED. THAT CORPORATE BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.

I BELIEVE THE STATEMENT THAT I WILL BE HAPPY VERY SOON IS PROPHETIC

he's been "feeling" this was done ever since he started posting.......just saying

3MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Medick-- a legend in his own mind.

4MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:28 pm

I hope he is right...I hope anybody is right...and we got off this LONGGGGGGGGGG ride finally!!!!

5MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:41 am

kinda hard to miss when you forecast every weekend.......

6MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:31 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

I totally agree with ya, ck. Let's get this show on the road and end it , already!

7MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

SOMEBODY PLEASE BE RIGHT! ok, feel better that i got it out of my system.

8MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:12 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

CK, someone, somewhere,sometime has to be right..At least we all hope so. This ride seems to go on forever. Whew, all the years, all the rumors, all the coffee. What fun..67

9MEDICK AGAIN Empty email from somewhere Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 am

just me

I got this email, and it seems that the rumor mill is the perfect place for it. Take it for what you will. I don't even know who 'Ghost' is but he is talking about everyone's favorite nurse...medic

Ghost chat 10/21 6pm

Tomorrow he will have the letter of benefits offered to the members of dv and ds from chase bank
med has been on the phone all day with the banks
med has it verified that it is official that all the banks corporate offices have been notified by treasury of the rate and they have it.
They were notified last thursday as he was told. But could not get it verified as fact until today.
The rate is 3 digits is all he was told. It was asked if high 3 or low 3 digits. 3 digits is all that was said he was getting.
No more than that was given out. Absolutely nothing more.
Just to let you hawaiin members know med is having a conference call with a bank on the islands that has agreed to take all the dinar in.
The dc conferences are not going well for iraq. Reports out of the conference are that they want to invest. But the assurances are not eno.
Enough
two things are making them stay away, first sanctions and 2nd no tradeable currency
apparently they were told they could convert profits by going through jordan or iran. Which was not only a no but hell no. Every place money is moved through reduces the profit margin by those that handle it. They want a straight return from iraq to the us.
On monday the us offered to honor the iraqi dinar as a currency the us would accept.
We would exchange the dinar the dinar only between our two countries.
But the price was to steep for iraq, the us required all the gold as collateral from iraq.
Iraq declined
this right now and i don't care what moron says we have been close before like this. They are an idiot if they say we have been ever in the last 6 years this close. We never have been this close ever. Never been to this point. Banks have never been this ready, they have never had a rate released to them. They have never been at the pending stage. They have never been wanting to negotiate with investors.
Also ds and dv was given a big compliment today by one of the executives from a major bank who will be exchanging.
That they have throught their grapevine heard these two sites are the most popular and well informed sites on the web right now.
Congrats to you all who have made this possible

10MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 am

PEGME

BULL CHIT

11MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

I have been hearing thais crap for 5 years now. These people feeding the same ole B.S. day after day after day and most are buying into whatever false hopes they are pushing. Bank deals this and that. You want a deal after RV go into a bank and make a deal yourself. All these dinar sites and we know who they are, will be dead after the RV. The funny part about all of this is that one of the dinar Guru's will take the glory for saying "See I was right. It did RV on this day". There "intel" is a joke. You want to know when it RV's, watch the CBI and the Bank of Dubai's websites. When those numbers change...Head to the bank..

12MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:35 pm

tickybud

Well hell, even a broken watch is right twice a day lol Razz

13MEDICK AGAIN Empty Re: MEDICK AGAIN Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:37 am

tickybud wrote:Well hell, even a broken watch is right twice a day lol Razz

just once would work for me......but like 77 and sgs before him....that isn't likely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum