I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kirkuk office of Article 140 Implementation Committee receives 7000 compensation checks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PEGME

Kirkuk office of Article 140 Implementation Committee receives 7000 compensation checks
PUKmedia 19-10-2009 14:43:38

On Monday, October 19, Head of Kirkuk office of Higher Committee of Implementation of Article 140, Kaka Rash Sedique, in a press statement at the headquarter of Kirkuk Governorate said that his office received 7000 compensation checks for the displacements and immigrants for the stages 15-20.

“In the coming days we will begin the distribution of checks, by 600-700 per day”, Sedique said clarifying that the ministry of finance released only 70 billion dinars to compensate the displacements and immigrants in Kirkuk.

He also said that there are some people in the Iraqi ministry of finance who try to hinder the release of amounts Allocated to Article 140 Implementation Committee.

http://pukmedia.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13961&Itemid=1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum