I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki item for the seventh and the International Tribunal in Washington

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maliki item for the seventh and the International Tribunal in Washington
18/10/2009 Sunday 29 - October -1430 e
Head of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said Sunday the United States to participate in the investment conference to be held there as well as discuss the issue of Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII and the formation of an international court on Wednesday the bloody attacks.
The newspaper "Sabah" the government source close to the government, Maliki, there will be an important talks with officials in the White House and the United Nations and the UN Security Council.
She emphasized that it is hoped that Maliki, in-depth discussions during his visit to the United States with Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon and UN Security Council president on the request of the Government's recent formation of an international tribunal, and to send a special envoy to the Truth about the deadly bombings on Wednesday. She explained that the delegation of owners consists of ministers of foreign affairs and finance, oil, electricity and a number of deputies and advisers, as well as Chairman of the National Investment Sami Araji. The investment conference on Iraq in Washington, held during the period between 20 to 21 of this month, with more than 800 companies and a foreign investor and an Iraqi.
Editor: AlMarsad
AlMarsad / 2009-10-18 Edit: AlMarsad / 2009-10-18
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...nYjW7HROAUorJg

RV on tuesday...drop chap 7 on wednesday....ohhhhhhh wait that's dreaming but dang would be a good one!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum