I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chase bank letter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chase bank letter Empty Chase bank letter Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 am

windreader1

2Chase bank letter Empty Re: Chase bank letter Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Medic was a "idiot" to release this letter without taking the Chase dudes name out!!! Poor guy is going to have his phone at working ringing off the wall!! with dinar people asking

1. is the letter for real?
2. when is the RV?
3. to call or email any info he might get on the RV

dump move in my book by medic!!!

3Chase bank letter Empty Re: Chase bank letter Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:40 pm

azdinar

MrsCK did you expect anything less coming from MeDic?

4Chase bank letter Empty Re: Chase bank letter Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

tickybud

A move on his part to desperately validate his "intel", "contacts", etc, he doesn't care who he throws under the bus to feed his own humongous ego...That was the most generic letter regarding any kind of investment and certainly not dinar since it was not even mentioned. I am up to my neck with all of his false predictions based on all his "secret, you don't need to know" bs. He is a complete bullying idiot who needs to be in a padded room. What a drama queen from hell he is..he should rename his private site "dinardramaveterans".

5Chase bank letter Empty Re: Chase bank letter Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 pm

littlekracker

i have to agree with all the above...this does show lack of respect to his "contact".. probably time to find another one...lol i wonder if hes smart enough to think it thru the next time....lmao....NOT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum