I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy: It is difficult to conduct the first reading of the Iraqi budget tomorrow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deputy: It is difficult to conduct the first reading of the Iraqi budget tomorrow

(صوت العراق) - 01-11-2009 (Voice of Iraq) - 01/11/2009

PNA-declared member of the Iraqi parliament, it is difficult to conduct the first reading of the budget of the Federal Assembly of Iraq tomorrow, in case of failure to reach agreement on the electoral law .

Dr. Ismail Chalker Vice-President of the Finance Committee and member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the Kurdistan Alliance List in a statement to news agency Biamunir Radio Zagros: boycott the Kurdistan Alliance list the Council of Representatives will not enter the Council Chamber if the parties reach a compromise on the election law.

Adding that the lack of legal figure in the House, They can hold meetings, so it is difficult to conduct the first reading of the budget of the Iraqi public tomorrow, despite a lot of effort in order to reach agreement on the electoral law.

He said Dr Ismail shocker: The overall budget of Iraq, Federal 83.4 trillion Iraqi dinars, equal to 71.4 billion dollars, the share of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq's budget, public $ 8 billion and $ 700 million.

UNREAL!!! Kurds don't show up for the election law...so nothing else like the budget can get done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum