I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam in the garden of Eden

+2
Shilo
stoney
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Adam in the garden of Eden Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 pm

stoney

stoney

Imagine.... Adam laying in tall grass & sunshine[b] God says : what ya doin ?? Adam : oh ! hi ! oh ! just soaking up sunshine listening to birds sing .. sure is nice here !!!thanks ! God : where's Eve at ?? Adam : (blushing) oh she went to go freshen up !! God: freshen up ??? Adam : well yea we just got done .... er ah ..doin it ! God :(chuckeling) WELL YEA THAT'S THE WAY I MADE YA... ENJOY !!!!!... WHERE'D SHE GO ??? ADAM : DOWN TO THE RIVER GOD : OH NO !!! I'LL NEVER GET THAT SMELL OFF THOSE FISH !!!!!!!!!! bounce TAA DAAA !!!!!

2Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Shilo

Shilo

lmao oh my goodness Stoney

3Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Stoney...I can't believe you posted that....your hopeless!!!

4Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 pm

littlekracker

OMG STONEY...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 am

retired2934

retired2934

stoney...u think u got kicked before????? wait .......women have very long memories
by the way that was a kicking joke ...lmaooo

6Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:11 pm

joecool

joecool

stoner?r u high//////////////////

7Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

LMAO........

8Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 am

donnc

lmao stoney...that's just wrong buddy.

9Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 am

I can't ever eat starkist again with a straight face..........

10Adam in the garden of Eden Empty Re: Adam in the garden of Eden Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Shilo

Shilo

Thumper you did not just say that...omg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum