I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurds exercising access policy to the brink of the abyss

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zafarani: Kurds exercising access policy to the brink of the abyss
MP Dhafir al-Ani, the head of the parliamentary consensus "that the Kurds exercising access policy to the brink of the abyss, or access to the last minute to grab the largest number of gains, noting that they would be attempting to everyone crammed into a tight corner."

The Kurdistan Alliance has accused the Arabs and Turkmen have caused the delay in approval of the election law by rejecting a United Nations proposal for the adoption of the electoral register for 2009.

He said al-Ani told the independent press (Iba), "The Arabs and Turkmen, they adhere to a record in 2004, but they agree on the record in 2009 as a partial settlement, noting that" stipulation of two additional seats from the national quota to address the partial deviation of population in Kirkuk. "He said.

He stressed that "the Kurds are reluctant to do that, but Aigblon and they continue to cling to the position is not justified on this issue, as if they want to impose a de facto acceptance of the demographic changes that have taken place in Kirkuk."

Between al-Ani, "The failure to reach a compromise solution to this problem under the dome of the parliament will give a negative message to the Iraqi people that the Parliament could not get to solutions."

It is noteworthy that the Independent High Electoral Commission for elections has announced that Thursday is the deadline for Agherarqanon the elections so they can fulfill their obligations to conduct the forthcoming elections on schedule, a sixteenth of the month of January next year.

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?nam...itics&id=17386

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum