I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the reason i drink wine

+2
joecool
Shilo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is the reason i drink wine Empty This is the reason i drink wine Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Shilo

Shilo

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine...

and those who don't. As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom,in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials,scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day,at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poo. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila,rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting. Remember: Water = Poo, Wine = Health.Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poo.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

2This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 pm

joecool

joecool

STONER LIKES THIS INFORMATION,WINE BOWTIES AND A TREE/////////.

3This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

thanks for the public service there shilo

lmaooooooooooo

4This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 pm

littlekracker

lmaoooooooooooo well that probably explains what the gurus drink

5This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:23 pm

lionheart

lionheart

never the less are bodys need the water, so filter it as best you can, and drink it, inbetween glasses of wine or beer. lol

6This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:33 pm

stoney

stoney

and the worms in the tiquila bottel aren't moving either.... well not till ya swallow them !! bounce

7This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Shilo

Shilo

Really Stoney.lmao

8This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 am

stoney wrote:and the worms in the tiquila bottel aren't moving either.... well not till ya swallow them !! bounce

worms are not in tequila......that would be mescal.....just so ya know.

9This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 am

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

Now, there's a man who knows his tequila!......or mezcal!......or worms?

10This is the reason i drink wine Empty Re: This is the reason i drink wine Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Tom@3.86 wrote:Now, there's a man who knows his tequila!......or mezcal!......or worms?

legend has it "if you eat the worm you learn the meaning of life".....problem is I'm too hung over the next day to remember it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum