I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iraqi-Kuwaiti committee in an effort to resolve the outstanding issues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

windreader1

Sure wouldn't want them to get into a rush to get this done. After all, it has only been an issue for how many years?

The Iraqi-Kuwaiti committee in an effort to resolve the outstanding issues

Finance Minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi, said he expected to see the next few months a meeting of the Iraq-Kuwait in an effort to resolve the outstanding issues between the two countries. He said al-Zubaidi said that came after it showed goodwill towards Kuwait from Iraq during the recent statements by Kuwaiti officials the possibility of resolving the issue of reparations owed by Iraq in the form of investment projects carried out by Kuwaiti companies within the program of reconstruction of Iraq.

Zubaidi said that through what has been presented by the Kuwaiti foreign minister was left on Iraq, but the follow-up with the Kuwaiti side to begin the implementation of the proposal, particularly that Iraq had taken the initiative in putting forward this proposal earlier.
He said it was encouraging the other to end the outstanding issues is the feet of the Kuwaiti side to form a high-level committee of a number of ministries began to study the outstanding issues between the two countries.

He said al-Zubaidi that Iraq formed a similar committee headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the membership of the ministries of finance, defense, interior and oil, Justice and Adviser to the Prime Minister of Legal Affairs and the meetings continued.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum