I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prime Minister calls for Spain to support Iraq out of Chapter VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Prime Minister calls for Spain to support Iraq out of Chapter VII

(Voice of Iraq) - 09/11/2009

Prime minister

Information Office of the Prime Minister
PRESS RELEASE

Monday 9/11/2009

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki calls on Spain to support Iraq out of Chapter VII

Received the Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki in his office today the official Ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain in Baghdad, Mr. Francisco Elias de Tejada Lozano.

He also stressed during the meeting, the Iraqi government's keenness to develop relations with Spain in all fields, particularly political, economic, and hoped that this meeting is an opportunity to strengthen relations between the two countries.

The Prime Minister said that Iraq is still suffering a lot of international sanctions, especially Chapter VII, because of the policy of the former regime, but today is a country possesses no weapons of mass destruction and threatens not international peace and security has become moving towards democracy and to build good relations with all countries of the world, especially the neighboring countries.

He stressed that the adoption of the electoral law is a significant step in building state institutions and promoting democracy.

Continued Mr. Prime Minister, we have relationships with NATO in the area of training, and we look forward to Spain to be a supportive role in this area and contribute to the training of Iraqi forces and to gain experience in this area, reiterated the call for Spanish companies to work in Iraq and participate in the process of construction and reconstruction.

For his part, the Spanish ambassador condemned the terrorist acts targeting innocent people and state institutions, stressing his country's support and support for Iraq and efforts to get rid of international sanctions and out of the pain of Chapter VII.

The Spanish ambassador, his country's readiness to train Iraqi forces and the establishment of special courses to develop the skills of teachers in this area, and to participate in the process of construction, reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy and support Iraq in the International Covenant, reiterated his support for the Iraqi government to maintain security and stability in Iraq.

And the Spanish ambassador, an official invitation to Mr. Prime Minister to visit the Kingdom of Spain as soon as possible, as presented congratulations to the Prime Minister on the occasion of adoption of the electoral law and the success of the democratic experiment in Iraq.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum