I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start negotiations on a Partnership Agreement between the EU and Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KRACKER FIND:

Start negotiations on a Partnership Agreement between the EU and Iraq

اخبار العراق Iraq News

Posted 13/11/2009 08:25 AM

Baghdad (Iraq News) announced that the European Commission negotiators of the European Union and Iraq, beginning a new round of negotiations to conclude an agreement of partnership and cooperation.

The European Commission said in a statement released on Thursday said "This will be the ninth round of talks since negotiations started in November 2006, noting that Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Mohammed Haj Hamoud headed the Iraqi side and on the European side, Deputy Director General at the Department of External Relations European Commission Hugus Mingarelli. "

The agreement will help that each of the European Union and Iraq to work together to conduct a political dialogue on bilateral issues, regional and global anywhere in the world when they have a common interest and also to improve the trade arrangements between the two sides to encourage investment and integrate Iraq into the international economy.

The statement noted that "the previous rounds of negotiations were" very productive "was approved on most items, such as the areas of combating terrorism, countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and energy cooperation and promotion of human rights."

The European Union had contributed more than 900 million euros for the reconstruction of Iraq since 2003 with a focus on helping the Iraqi people access to basic services and the promotion of democracy and good governance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum