I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vietnam, France move to tighten economic ties

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kracker find:

Vietnam, France move to tighten economic ties
www.chinaview.cn 2009-11-13 17:20:03 Print

HANOI, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- Vietnamese and French businesses signed here on Friday 18 cooperation contracts valued at 9.5 billion U.S. dollars to promote trade and investment ties between the two countries.

The signing of these contracts was made at the Vietnam-France business forum held here by Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and French Embassy in Vietnam. The forum drew participation of hundreds of Vietnamese and French business companies and agencies.

The contracts are of satellite development, post and communications, electricity, banking, oil and gas, urban planning, environmental protection, coal and minerals.

Jean Burelle, chairman of the Movement of the French Enterprises said at the forum that France will be one of the leading European investors in Vietnam in future. Vietnam and France will strengthen trade relationship to become a deep Asian-European partnership.

Vu Tien Loc, chairman of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry said that France serves as an important gateway for Vietnam's goods to enter the huge European market.

The Vietnam-France Business Council will soon be set up to enhance trade and investment cooperation, said Vu Tien Loc.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum