I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oil: revenues last month amounted to 4 billion dollars

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oil: revenues last month amounted to 4 billion dollars

Ministry confirmed an increase in oil export earnings during the month of October last, with $4.187 billion. Press spokesman Assem Jihad, the ministry's press department of the National Center for information that the total oil exports last month reached 58 and 200 thousand barrels, indicating that the exported quantities of crude oil last month divided between Basra's oil, the export of 46.3 million barrels, which came in with earnings of $ 3 billion and $ 331 million, and the Kirkuk oil exports amounting to 11.9 million barrels, which achieved revenues by $ 874 million.

"Jihad and the average selling price per barrel of $ 71.94 per barrel," adding that the quantities mentioned source was loaded by the international oil companies, which bear different nationalities, of the 27 oil companies from the ports of Basra and Khor al-Amaya across the Gulf, and the Turkish port of Ceyhan across the sea average, and truck tanker to Jordan.

He pointed out that this jihad price of oil is achieved for the first time since the global financial crisis, stating that he will bring additional profits to the country. The total revenue to oil exports during the month of September amounted to more than $ 3 billion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum