I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

part 2 one the waiting game

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1part 2 one the waiting game Empty part 2 one the waiting game Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm

lionheart

lionheart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting_game
I just wanted to comment on a few parts.

The Investment Law is just about allowing foreigners to own land for housing projects, etc.
http://www.reuters.com/article/world...5AM1OJ20091123

The "you will be very happy" sounds like rumours from bank contacts... I don't know what else to say... but I hope that's what the Rueters guy said.

The Thanksgiving comment... does Frank think it's still coming this week? I'm sure either I misunderstood or he misspoke. At any rate, there are no long weekends this weekend.

India-forex.com (now bandwidth exceeded) had all exchanges rates posted incorrectly. Gold was listed as 1.49:1 vs. the USD....

The part about bringing the IQD back to the rate of the 80's - that is true and that's the only reason I'm looking at what the "infogurus" are hearing/relaying to us.

So - 23+2... let's hope this TBI news conference brings some additional good news.

Actually the former rate has been termed by Shabibbi as returning to the rate of the 70's and early eighties. The State Dept said it too... http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/...astructure.pdf [See page 14]

Maybe I'm making too much out of this, but sometimes Frank is a bit haphazard with the known facts, I wish he'd tighten up on those details. Folks who pay attention don't miss those things. I don't mind speculation and intel gets its usual leeway, but with all the time spent in constructing these posts the known facts shouldn't be mishandled. Don't mind me perhaps I've been in this too long.

The stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

CAIRO - Muhammad Khalifa
April 2008

Dr. Sinan Alshabibi Governor of the Central Bank exchange rate stability of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, and that the bank encourages citizens to buy dinar and handling and keeping it

Where currencies began his confidence day by day and became keen on the conduct of the dollar and the dinar rather buy it as it saw Amian revealed dinar return to power, which led to the elimination of inflation, which we suffer from in the past.

He said Alshabibi told the (morning) during his participation in the Arab banking conference in 2008, held in Cairo under the slogan (the role of banks in financing investment projects in Arabic) sponsored by the Arab League, we aspire in the near future to the return of Iraqi dinar to what it was in the seventies and the beginning eighties against the dollar and other foreign currencies and we are endeavouring and serious in this regard, but added that this process is not easy and simple and depends on the supply and demand of Iraqi dinars.

And encourage the private sector in the transfer of capital between countries reported: that opportunities are open to all and free to move money to any country that wants alluding shortage of regulatory issues in this area because we are still suffering from a routine killer in most government departments, explaining that there Many banks have formed a civil relations with a wide Arab and international banks and well and bode well Annci and we were in isolation from the world banking over 30 years but at the same time we are moving very fast pace.

For his part, Associate Director of the Rafidain Bank Mohsen Abdel Hassan told (morning), which participated in the conference representatives from the banking Rafidain Bank came to participate in order to continue the banking interface between Iraq and Arab countries and return to the Arab ranks banking indicating that the participation of Iraqi banks in these conferences Arab and meetings are very positive because it is through the identification of the latest developments at the Arab Banking addition to agreements with various banks participating Conference.

He added that the Rafidain Bank has eight branches in the Arab countries two in Jordan and the other in Lebanon and Syria and Abu Dhabi, Cairo and Yemen, we have an ambitious plan to increase the number of bank branches to reach all the Arab countries, and provides services to these branches Iraqi community in the transfer of funds and other banking transactions addition to pay retirees of Iraqis who live in these countries.

He connected at the level of board chairman of the Union of Arab Banks Adnan Hamad Youssef told (morning): We have established strong relations with Iraqi banks as we work together to invest funds in the reconstruction of Iraq and through our union together, pointing out that we approached the Iraqi bank now to send a number of working in the Iraqi banks for training and rehabilitation in the Union and at the hands of expert professional bankers pointed out that we in the European aspire to attract bankers Iraqis through their support at all levels within and outside Iraq, explaining that the Federation began an ambitious plan establishment of several bank branches belonging Arab tent Union in Iraq After improvement of security.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum