I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank Consultant: Holidays in Iraq, has no parallel in the rest of the world

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Central Bank Consultant: Holidays in Iraq, has no parallel in the rest of the world

Adviser said the central bank for the appearance of the number of official holidays in Iraq, has no parallel in the rest of the world.

. Saleh pointed out in a press statement on Monday that a number of official holidays in Iraq than in a large and stunning number of holidays in the rest of the world, noting that the number of holidays in the rest of the world this week not to exceed a year.

He said the central bank adviser holiday Eid al-Adha, which last week was about what is dangerous on the Iraqi economy and the work of foreign companies in Iraq, noting that no country in the world crashes of its governmental institutions for a period of five days or a week.<----HUH????

He noted that all financial transactions in the Iraqi markets and including the central bank completely blocked throughout the day of the Eid al-Adha, adding that financial markets would regain its post-holiday declared by the Iraqi government, which runs from Friday through Tuesday.

جميع الحقوق محفوظة All Rights Reserved
لإذاعة [ راديو دجلة ] Radio [Radio Tigris]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum