I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest 'Medick' Prediction...It finally caught up with him!

+2
plumberboy
Rellek
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rellek

Rellek

Latest 'Medick' Prediction...It finally caught up with him! Head-up-butt

Conference call with medick's sources!!

lmaooooooooooooooo

3Latest 'Medick' Prediction...It finally caught up with him! Empty oohhh shit,lol Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm

plumberboy

plumberboy

i cant stop laughing thanks rellek

littlekracker

OMG...LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....that pretty much says it all

Shilo

Shilo

OMG Rellek..that is too funny

TOO PHUNNY, TRUE, BUT TOO PHUNNY

Elvis

Dude
Medick is a false prophet. He gets everyones hopes up. Telling everyone he has intel. What a dick. I hope he realizes he is f@#king with peoples lively hood and emotions. Giving someone false hope is worse than having no hope at all. Hey medick if you or one of your spies sees this F@#& you you self righteous douche bag

Rellek

Rellek

Latest 'Medick' Prediction...It finally caught up with him! Foot_in_mouth_disease
Bet he still lives with his mother! Frick'n Clueless Clown

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Relleck, over the top.LMAO You can lead sheep only so long and then ya gotta feed them. He forgot the sheep chow....I feel for those folks that hung on every lie... God Bless us all.. 67

Rellek

Rellek

Latest 'Medick' Prediction...It finally caught up with him! WolfInSheepsClothes

— de·cep·tion
synonyms: fraud, double-dealing, subterfuge, trickery mean the acts or practices of one who deliberately deceives. A person or persons responsible for lying their asses off about a certain world currency RV and the time frame of such RV. Such deceptions will usually be worded as 'My sources just told me...My best friend that works for...A high ranking government individual let it slip that...'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum