I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

canada bank rumor from next door

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1canada bank rumor from next door Empty canada bank rumor from next door Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 am

plumberboy

plumberboy

Bank story from Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi folks..

I hope this is the right place to add my experience from today, December 7 2009.

I am in Toronto Canada..

I have obtained all my dinars from Scotia Bank. They always got their rate from Bank of America by phone..

They stopped dealing in dinars many months ago, I cannot recall exactly when but it was probably reported in this site.

I called them up today and asked about exchanging it..They asked me what I planned to do with the funds..I told them deposit at Scotia Bank ..maybe they were quite interested due to my telling them I had millions of dinars..but I did tell them it is worth in the thousands as of yesterday..

The operator said she would contact my branch and find out if they exchange it..She was very professional and polite..

She called me back saying they do exchange now..and I asked what rate, and she said I need to go to the branch for that..This piqued my interest..No idea why she would not give me the rate on the phone..they had informed me on the phone many times before..

I went to the branch and they were not sure if they can exchange..but they did call up Bank of America...and they told me "we do not negotiate dinars"

It was past closing time so I could not ask too many follow up questions..

It was a bit disappointing in light of all these rumors..

Now I am waiting for tomorrow and the 2.47.. :-)

2canada bank rumor from next door Empty Re: canada bank rumor from next door Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:57 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Good luck with the wait. Thanks PB for the post..

3canada bank rumor from next door Empty Re: canada bank rumor from next door Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Now I am waiting for tomorrow and the 2.47.. :-)

Well it's tomorrow...so what time is the 2.47 rate "suppose" to show up today???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum