I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Finance Minister meets President of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / Finance Minister meets President of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives

Conscious / Baghdad / m. A

14/13/2009 14/13/2009 11:23 am 11:23 am

Received the Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi President of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Alaa al-Saadoun.

A media source in the ministry for the (Agency Iraqi media / conscious) "During the meeting, they reviewed the budget in 2010 and the actions taken by the Ministry of Finance to answer questions and inquiries of the Finance Committee of the Council."

For its part, praised the "cooperation of the Ministry and Sadoun, the minister's response through to instruct the Director-General of Budget Department to cooperate with the Committee and the Committee through the roof Mattalbh time frame specified by law

Finance minister, MP review 2010 budget

December 14, 2009 - 02:06:56

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Finance Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi reviewed with chairman of the parliament’s finance committee the 2010 general budget, according to a Ministry’s statement.

“The minister received on Monday (Dec. 14) Alaa al-Saadon and discussed with him the 2010 general budget and measures taken by the Ministry to answer the committee’s questions and inquiries,” said the statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

For her part, the lawmaker praised the Ministry’s cooperation with the committee.

Iraq’s 2010 federal budget reaches $73 billion.

Iraq 2010 budget expected soon

Monday, December 14, 2009 11:01 GMT

Iraqi Lawmakers are optimistic towards approving Iraq’s 2010 budget before the end of the present year.

MPs expect the budget to contribute to national economy growth and investments as well as improve the construction field in the country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum