I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning is a national specification for various commodities and goods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Planning is a national specification for various commodities and goods

Prepared by the Department of Standardization in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation (10) and national standards for various commodities, goods and industrial products and commercial and other products during the period until the month of November last year, 2009, said an official source in the device by press release that the department has conducted 552 calibration of industrial, 2088 Calibration legal during the same period, he was examined 47.324 kg of gold jewelery while been examined 9,812 kg of silver jewelery and the quality control department that carried out 284 discoveries-the-spot check in which 812 of the models that have been analyzed and examined, pointing out that the Angels Trial conducted (36) round market and (Cool visits to check for Quality Management Section. The source confirmed that the department of technical services and administrative granted (4) certificates in a patent and the granting of a certificate of an industrial as well as receiving (21) applied to register the patent and receive (5) requests for registration of industrial designs, indicating that it had conducted two Tdrebetn out of them (59) trainees as well as conducting an educational seminar one.

Hussein al-Naimi
The Office of the Minister of Planning and Development Cooperation
Encyclopedia of Mesopotamia at 19:56 28 January 1430 (December 16, 2009)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum