I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq signs deals of oilfields late December

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq signs deals of oilfields late December

PostDateIcon | Wednesday, December 16 / December 2009 15:17 | Print

Iraq signs initialed with international companies

Baghdad

- The Iraqi Oil Ministry said on Wednesday that Iraq is preparing to host the leading energy companies later this month to sign their initials on the seven agreements for major oil fields ...

Abdul-Mehdi al-Amidi, the Deputy Director-General of the Department contracts and licenses in the oil ministry said the administration had been scheduled to sign contracts with the initial winners in the second round of bidding.

He said that invitations had been sent to the winning companies to come to the headquarters of the oil ministry in Baghdad to sign the initial contracts, which will be subsequently transmitted to the Council of Ministers for approval before signing the final agreements.

He added that the signing Amidi will be between 20 and 30 December.

The ministry has pledged to sign the initial agreements within two weeks of the tender, which took place on December 11 and 12 December, the second this year. During the tender award of contracts for seven fields to companies including Russia's Lukoil and Shell and Petronas of Malaysia Lucy. That. Me. C-Chinese.

According to Iraqi Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani said the group is being planned, key transactions may represent a shift in the Iraqi oil sector exhausted, increase the production of about 2.5 million barrels per day currently to 12 million barrels per day during the six or seven years.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum