I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your opinion on this ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats your opinion on this ? Empty Whats your opinion on this ? Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:03 am

PEGME

Hey medic ever look at why the dinar might not Revaluing until the April or may of 2011 …. First let look at the debt that Saddam had … the old debt of Iraq …. Go to this page and find out
http://www.jubileeiraq.org/debt_today.htm you will find out it was in the hundred of billions of dollars …. Maybe in the trillions … if you would like to add them up …

Like Condoleezza Rice said in 2003 that the dinar rv and would not take place for 7 ½ years … why
Just Google or Bing up … debt seven years old nation laws and banking laws …
and you will come up with … once your debt passes the seven-year mark, you're in the clear.
Generally the creditor has up to seven years to try and collect the debt and after that we have the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and it states a debt that is over seven years old must be permanently removed … this comes from the banking laws here n the USA …

I believe the laws pertaining to nations are the same …….. So this new Iraq does not want to pay Iraq old bills … so if they can stay under chapter 7 for 7 years … bingo … then free of all debt from the world bill collectors …. Because under chapter 7 no nation can file suit for the money that Saddam or old Iraq had …

Use the law to free them of Saddam debt …. So there country lives with a low value dinar for seven years … come out smelling like a rose …. Just use the laws of the banking world to your favor …

2Whats your opinion on this ? Empty Re: Whats your opinion on this ? Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:27 am

azareus

Interesting pegme, not what I wanted to hear but it could be possible

3Whats your opinion on this ? Empty Re: Whats your opinion on this ? Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Makes as much sense as RV at 3.00 or more. I have been looking for the magical 0.18 for 4 years now..LOL In this deal anything is possible. We may be just caught up in the Biggest scam in years..Who knows. Just enjoy the ride while you can. Dreams can and sometimes do come true..67

4Whats your opinion on this ? Empty Re: Whats your opinion on this ? Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm

outkastjamz

Pretty sure that 7 yr. law is for americans and has nothing to do with iraq...and warroir.....it's not a scam cuz you can go turn your dinars in and get value back so its not a scam....there is pumping going on to create the imminent rv of the dinar which it may never do....thats where the "scam" may be....Warrior you are right though...we can dream.....Merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by outkastjamz on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

5Whats your opinion on this ? Empty Re: Whats your opinion on this ? Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Doubt very much the RV is being held up due to a "7 year get out of debt free" scenario, if that's even possible?
most country's have already forgiven a huge chunk of their previous debt anyhow....Paris Club/80%....the main players that have not are ME country's trying to make up for their own lack of oil production ie; Kuwait, Saudi and Iran.
So I find this highly unlikely....nice try though.

6Whats your opinion on this ? Empty Re: Whats your opinion on this ? Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Jamz, just to reply. Is it a scam no idea.. Can I sell them back to someone that will resell them to a newbie..Yep..And make a little profit (something I cannot due in my market account at this time for sure). Do I see a RV in near time.. Not in my line of sight at this time. I have never seen so much pumping in the 4 plus years of following this insane ride. You have the Very Best Christmas ever my friend. 67

7Whats your opinion on this ? Empty Re: Whats your opinion on this ? Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm

OK this is totally BS...iran wanting $$ from a war that happened in the '80s??? 7 1/2 years is been up a longgggggggg time...plus when the UN asked for all countries, company's and people to "submit" any lose or claim against iraq in 2003....WERE WAS IRAN'S CLAIM???????? they didn't submit one!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum