I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait calls to turn the page of the differences with Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Kuwait announced an agreement with Baghdad on the need to hold an urgent meeting to settle their differences, and to prevent the vote, which is trying to sabotage the relations between the two countries, against the background of Iraqi MPs demand from the Kuwaiti government to pay compensation for what they facilitated the U.S. invasion.

The Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Mohammad al-Sabah that he agreed with his Iraqi counterpart Hoshyar Zebari to convene an urgent meeting between the two sides and the formation of a joint committee to discuss all issues through official channels, "without being a date for the meeting.

Mohammad al-Sabah said after meeting with members of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the National Assembly that he agreed with his Iraqi counterpart Hoshyar Zebari in London that those votes "do not want to sabotage the relations between the two countries, but wants to sabotage the political process within Iraq."

Between the morning and that "should not be significant to these small things that might grow and create more problems must be solved first to insist on the go".

The recent statements Trahqa through various channels in the two countries, against the backdrop of Kuwait refused to formally close the file of the compensation paid by Iraq, has five per cent of its oil revenues, and refused to transfer the rest of the files provided for in the resolutions of the UN Security Council to open bilateral relations, after Iraq submitted a formal request to that effect to the Security Council to be able to emerge from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations

Kuwaiti MPs called for their government last week summoned the ambassador from Baghdad who was appointed last year to protest the Iraqi MPs demand the Government of Kuwait to pay compensation to Iraq due to "provide facilities for the American forces have caused in the invasion of Iraq and the occupation in 2003."

And the imposition of Section VII of the Charter of the United Nations on Iraq after its entry into Kuwait in 1990, this item allows the use of force against him as a threat to international security as well as the freezing of substantial amounts of its assets in international banks to pay compensation for those affected by the result of the Kuwaiti invasion.

It is scheduled to be held in the UN Security Council June, a meeting to discuss progress in Iraq in preparation for the country to bring this subject to Section VII of the Charter of the United Nations after the implementation of all obligations imposed on it under the relevant international resolutions, including its obligations to Kuwait.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum