I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

dinar outcasts predicts rv by january 4th according to scoobydoo

+8
stoney
Panhead
w8tin
PEGME
windreader1
MamaEhrhardt
littlekracker
outkastjamz
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

outkastjamz

scoobydoo get ur sites down right.....pretty sure no one here has said anything about a rv happening by january 4th....nice job spreading rumors

SCOOBYDOO gm breezie
SCOOBYDOO i hope we get some really good news between today and sunday
breezie scooby.........how are you
breezie I hope we do to but what is going on
SCOOBYDOO i just heard on the other site they are saying between now and jan 4th
breezie do you think it well rv between today and Sunday why is that
breezie you know that they should had done this with there new year for there people
breezie we are going to get rain today and tomorrow
SCOOBYDOO we are supposed to get ice tomorrow
SCOOBYDOO yes they should have done it for their new year
SCOOBYDOO i dont know if it will by sunday but i hope so alot of people need this
SCOOBYDOO they are dragging their ass on this
breezie you have that right
breezie what other site do you go to
breezie talk to you later bbl
SCOOBYDOO dinar outcast i just lurke there

Scooby...you Lurker!!!

plus we haven't had anybody say jan. 4th around here

littlekracker

lmao...wonder if hes refering to us saying ISX would reopen jan 4th..somebodys slacking on their lurking

littlekracker

ok..to modify my last post: it seems someone mentioned in chat that they "heard" a rumor of the 4th....so how the heck does that turn into OUTCAST is "PREDICTING" the 4th....sheesh...this is how you get peoples hopes up...and for what? OUTCAST DOES NOT PREDICT A RV..that kind of "PREDICTING" crap is left for the gurus...NO GURUS HERE...sorry

5dinar outcasts predicts rv by january 4th according to scoobydoo Empty unfriggin believeable Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:27 am

MamaEhrhardt

wow....now we burn at the stake for slight mistakes?

Since when was this room supposed to be about bashing. I dont recall.....but I do know that this room is dwindling down because the powerplays of when people come into a room:

some are ignored
some are insulted
now some are called lurkers

last time i checked MANY of you log in, and read but dont come in the room......so that makes ALL of us lurkers then.

stop the damn bashing....my gosh
ive seen MANY rumors come and go...and the moment someone is wrong you toss gasoline on them...ever think they were just trying their hardest. Thought what they saw of people he thought were the news diggers said something important and wanted to share? the 4th HAS been discussed in this room....whether it was a talk about another room's rumor or not, it has been...and you took some innocent chatter that wanted to feel like he brought something to the table and made him feel like shit.

Very upsetting of the actions of certain people in this room as of late.

very very upsetting....makes you wonder what is said behind other's backs when we (or I) am not in the room.

I'll let you know when I pull the knife out.

windreader1

MamaEhrhardt wrote:wow....now we burn at the stake for slight mistakes?

Since when was this room supposed to be about bashing. I dont recall.....but I do know that this room is dwindling down because the powerplays of when people come into a room:

some are ignored
some are insulted
now some are called lurkers

last time i checked MANY of you log in, and read but dont come in the room......so that makes ALL of us lurkers then.

stop the damn bashing....my gosh
ive seen MANY rumors come and go...and the moment someone is wrong you toss gasoline on them...ever think they were just trying their hardest. Thought what they saw of people he thought were the news diggers said something important and wanted to share? the 4th HAS been discussed in this room....whether it was a talk about another room's rumor or not, it has been...and you took some innocent chatter that wanted to feel like he brought something to the table and made him feel like shit.

Very upsetting of the actions of certain people in this room as of late.

very very upsetting....makes you wonder what is said behind other's backs when we (or I) am not in the room.

I'll let you know when I pull the knife out.

Unfortunately, this problem seems to be the nature of the beast. I am referring to forums in general not just ones dealing with the dinar. The problem, however, is enhanced in the dinar forums because we are dealing with such volatile issues. Everyone wants to add their take, input, opinions and is looking for an answer of “When”. The result is that this type of communication lends itself to misunderstandings and sometimes hard feelings. We type short comments, abbreviated wording, incomplete sentences that results in someone reading a different meaning than was meant by whoever typed the comment. We lose the dynamics of verbal communications that helps reduces misunderstandings. We have to add LOL or ROFL and similar type abbreviations just to let other people know we are not serious with what we are saying. It is hard to challenge or protest a post or comment sometimes without coming across as a "bad ass" for that very reason. We all have a tendency to take what has been said way too personally sometimes, and I include myself in that as well. Someone makes a comment and you never know how someone else is going to interpret it. Then someone else reacts with a comment and all of a sudden everyone is in a vicious loop trying to explain what they meant. I know that when I type a post or comment I have no intent of insulting someone else or bashing their comments. Unfortunately I cannot always know how another person is going to interpret my comments. Example, you may take what I have typed as being personally directed to you because of your post, but it is not. I, however, cannot stop your perception no matter what I type or how I word a comment. This is really such a poor method of communications in spite of all its high tech capability.

Having said all that, I will add that I have not observed the problem that you addressed with the chat room. I am in and out of the chat room on a regular basis and we have never had a lot of people there. I see new people come in and they are always acknowledged by whomever is in the room. I don't think they stay because there is little to no debate of the rumors and what if's and I think that is what most people are looking for. Look at the followers SFMedic has and then look at how he treats the members of his forum. They stay, because they believe he has the “alleged intel and contacts” and provides all the rumors. I have not observed any adverse comments directed to other members of the forum. I am also one of those "lurkers" as I cannot always stay in chat but try to keep my eye on what is being posted. I personally, have never thought that being referred to as a lurker was a negative comment or insult but maybe to someone else it is an insult. But there again, this is the type of comment that is an example of what I am referring too. You just never know how someone else will interpret a comment. I sometimes think that anyone that is going to participate in one of these forums needs to be wearing a protective vest for all the darts and arrows that will be forthcoming because again “it is the nature of the beast.”

littlekracker

very well said wind...thanks for your input

littlekracker

i have to also say, if more people would read the news and learn about where their money is invested instead of letting some 'GURU' guide them...then this wouldnt be an issue...but most people choose to read only the rumor section and not even bother with the news posted here..so any lack of knowledge about dinar is by a persons own choice and not the fault of anyone else

Why is a tread that stopped on Dec. 24th being dugged back up???

I do agree with kracker...the title should not have "dinar outcasts predicts"....we don't predict anything..that's not why this forum is here.

And if you don't post...your a lurker....which scoobyboo and others have gone to other chat rooms and point blank said "I go to outcast but I just lurk"...no big deal...only reason this is open to the public is so we didn't have to deal with idiots trying to break into a private forum.

As for people that come in chat....the only reason chat is there is for Donn's breakfast group that he requested when we started this...so if nobody else uses it after breakfast that's fine too.

PEGME

WELL IF I WANT TO KNOW THE FACTS , THIS IS WHERE I COME Like a Star @ heaven ALLTHE OTHER FORUMS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Last edited by PEGME on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DUNNO)

w8tin

well then pegme you must not come here much if you are only looking for facts!!!!! STOP! I am joking..and anyway, pegme & I are buddies at work!

In all seriousness, I agree with Windreader. I have to admit that I speed read alot of the rumors on a couple of other forums, chuckle and move on. I truly hate all the bashing, thus I will not participate in it. I am certain that everyone knows that if you have a 'true belief' then you act on it...so you can't say you hate bashing if you are a basher. Over the years, I participated in some of the chatrooms, but in the past year I primarily log on sites to read the great news finds of good newshounds [this site has great newshounds]. Wow that brings up another subject - I kind of miss old Thumber's sarcasm. Laughing ..where is he anyway? Haven't seen any posts or replies by him in awhile. Ok, enough said, Just thought I would see if I could 'bust' pegme's b's! Razz ....nah...he is a pretty cool guy!

w8tin

oops..sorry I spelled the name wrong....its THUMPER..with a P! LOL

Thumper went back to his OLD iif name: Panhead!!!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Can we please keep the whining over at the weaker sister forum?
This forum was opened to the public so people could talk about ideas and thoughts without a bunch of self appointed know it all wannabe's removing post or articles if it doesn't suit their so called info....(BS rumor)

So basically if you want to hear some fantasy spun by knuckleheads that have yet to be right about ANYTHING....you might be at the wrong forum.

It seems this thread is about what someone posted at another forum (who btw has numerous members come over here to read)
and stated that we started a rumor.....Well if your gonna quote us....name whom said it....if you take someones thought process or explanation elsewhere at least give credit to the author.....

If ya can't deal with this mindset....feel free to go elsewhere for info.

MamaEhrhardt

All I can say is wow...

you all defended each other on why it was ok to throw stones at one's simple mistake or error in communications.

How privledged one must feel to be around so many that dont make mistakes, or bash....or talk in an admin forum behind ones back..yes that counts.

Im beginning to think I made a poor lack in judgement in a few in their character.

Frankly LK....you are a pot stirrer, and a troublemaker, and I hope that CK sees that sooner rather than later. Thumper has never beat arond the bush, so I can respect that...but he also isnt in the room to see what REALLY goes on.

Wind, I think you carry a high level of character that I hope would rub off on a few. Im always thankful to what you bring to the table.

CK, CK, CK....open your eyes my friend...I say that with the deepest of sincerity.

MamaE signing out.

littlekracker

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...now this is too funny...pop shots from someone who doesnt know the first thing about me...gotta love it...almost like listening to another guru

w8tin

geesh..why didn't i recognize thumper aka panhead's modus operandi.....! i have to pay better attention! Rolling Eyes

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

w8tin wrote:geesh..why didn't i recognize thumper aka panhead's modus operandi.....! i have to pay better attention! Rolling Eyes

Only used Thumper to gain access to the weaker sister forum.....Panhead would not have been allowed due to previous problems with the owner elsewhere.
No need for it now.....they come here for real info anyhow....lmao.

stoney

stoney

[b]I come here for news & to have fun !!! and I get to do both !! bounce ... why can't we all just get along ?? LOL

MamaEhrhardt wrote:All I can say is wow...

you all defended each other on why it was ok to throw stones at one's simple mistake or error in communications.

How privledged one must feel to be around so many that dont make mistakes, or bash....or talk in an admin forum behind ones back..yes that counts.

Im beginning to think I made a poor lack in judgement in a few in their character.

Frankly LK....you are a pot stirrer, and a troublemaker, and I hope that CK sees that sooner rather than later. Thumper has never beat arond the bush, so I can respect that...but he also isnt in the room to see what REALLY goes on.

Wind, I think you carry a high level of character that I hope would rub off on a few. Im always thankful to what you bring to the table.

CK, CK, CK....open your eyes my friend...I say that with the deepest of sincerity.

MamaE signing out.

Nice to see folks looking out for who I can have as a friend and who I can't....BUT sorry this comment about LittleKracker is wrong...I have met LK more then once in person which lasted 5 hour "each" visits because we had so much fun time flew....then we invited the krackers to our home because we know that they are good people that we like being around...and trust me less then 5 people has been invited to my home in the last 15 years due to not trusting people and really not liking most people. I do trust the krackers, laugh my tail off when they are around, and miss them dearly when they have to leave.

So if the chat room goes down to just donn's breakfast group and just LK & I in chat the rest of the day....FINE WITH ME!!!....I would rather spend my day with LK talking the news articles "WE" dig up...then people that don't bring nothing to the table except digging up old threads!!! to cause drama!

I'm not here for a "social" hour...I'm here for news...so excuse me if I seem to be ignoring anybody in chat...it's because I'm off reading newspaper after newspaper for new articles to post.

Thanks again mamaE for your concern on who I need to have as a friends...but I'll pick LittleKracker any day as my friend!!!!

donnc

Don't mind me, i'm just lurkin.

donnc wrote:Don't mind me, i'm just lurkin.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donn your PRICELESS!!!

hey i'm still an outcast CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

been working so much my concern is that rite now being outta work for 11 months. outcasts is the place to be! sorry i havent been around!!!

i4 Smile
Very Happy

retired2934

retired2934

WTF just happened???????
Wind u are right the written word without expression or inflection can be interpreted any way the reader wants to. Unfortunetly some readers interpret things in a bad light even when it is a joke.....sad

25dinar outcasts predicts rv by january 4th according to scoobydoo Empty Predictions Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 pm

mission 1

Speaking of predictions ...... I just rolled the voodoo chicken bones, did the numerology and feng shue on January the 25th and the RV/RI is a dead lock for that day....... Guaranteed, no question..... study jocolor

littlekracker

lol mission...ok then..i soooooooo hope youre right

lionheart

lionheart

goush, what have I missed, not bieng around as much. lol. There is a fraze out on the Interstate that we say over the CB radio. "Cant we all just get along" An I usually answer that with no we cant because everyone hase there own opinion, an some, if there opinion is bashed get real defensive. lol
I JUST HAD TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN THERE

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

lionheart wrote:goush, what have I missed, not bieng around as much. lol. There is a fraze out on the Interstate that we say over the CB radio. "Cant we all just get along" An I usually answer that with no we cant because everyone hase there own opinion, an some, if there opinion is bashed get real defensive. lol
I JUST HAD TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN THERE

just boils down to....if your gonna quote someone at least get it right....quote the individual instead of blanketing a whole forum....and give credit to whom you got the info from.

not so hard is it?

donnc

still lurkin !!!

littlekracker

lmaooooooooooo donn...still trouble making and pot stirring myself...lol..at least we both have a purpose

mission 1

I have reviewed my earlier findings with the chicken bones, feng shue, etc. with a careful cross referencing of the way smoke is rising from my cigar. Through these exacting sciences I have been able to determine that the rate will be $3.85 and the date will be January 25, 2010 at 7:32 AM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum