I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran's Central Bank promises to slash zeros from currency

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iran's Central Bank promises to slash zeros from currency
Central Bank promises to slash zeros from currency
IRIB | Dec. 23, 2009
Iran’s Central Bank chief Mahmoud Bahmani said omitting three or four zeros from Iran’s currency is related to implementation of economic development plan in the country.
He told IRIB reporters in Shiraz on Tuesday that studies for omitting zeros from bank-notes have been finalized.
Bahmani added that government plans to reduce the inflation rate to a one-digit number.
He expressed hope that inflation rate would reach 10.5 to 11 percent By March 2010 [the first month of the Iranian calendar].
http://www.astreetjournalist.com/2009/12/24/selected-headlines-23-dec/

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

from 17 November.....

Gold market to be opened in Iranian commodities bourse

The news feeds on this site are independently provided by Adfero Limited ©️ and do not represent the views or opinions of the World Gold Council.
Tuesday, 17th November 2009 (1202 views)
The Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran has announced that it is to open a gold market in the country's commodities bourse next year.

Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran president Ali Salehabadi announced that it will offer gold coins currently sold by Kargoshaei Bank, according to the Tehran Times.

The market - which is being created in conjunction with Iran's central bank - is expected to be opened in March 2010 and will help to improve competition and boost the number of entities involved in the sector, he explained.

Last week, the central bank announced plans to mint five million new gold coins to prevent prices from getting too high, according to local news reports.

Iranian consumers purchase gold coins both for investment and wedding gift purposes, Reuters says.

The Kargoshaei, Sepah and Tejarat banks in the country will offer the new gold coins, although it was not revealed when the coins will be released onto the market.
« Back to Gold News stories

http://www.gold.org/news/2009/11/17/...dities_bourse/

plumberboy

plumberboy

[b]i knew i should start sellin rial

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum