I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq to be out of ch. 7 within 6 months

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq to be out of ch. 7 within 6 months Empty Iraq to be out of ch. 7 within 6 months Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:07 pm

outkastjamz

Baghdad, December 24 (AKnews) - The deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Thursday that Iraq will emerge from the pain of Chapter VII of the United Nations, which imposed on him since the time of the former regime during the next six months.

Mahmoud Othman, a Kurdish news agency (AKnews) that "Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said during a session on hosting, on the issue of money out of Iraq's Chapter VII of the United Nations because Iraq is just around the corner to get out of it" .. pointing out that "Iraq is out soon, no later than the middle of next year. "

He pointed out that "Iraq needs a diplomatic mission with the efforts of some Gulf states, especially Kuwait to get out of this item".

The Iraqi parliament hosted yesterday, Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari on the issue of the field of "small change" the oil and the efforts of the Iraqi government to expel the Iranian ones, and the formation of an ad hoc committee of the valve cover to discuss the issue of demarcation Alhdodalmstrkp.

(آكانيوز) و ج 24/12/2009
(AKnews) and c 24/12/2009

http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Den%26sa%3DG

littlekracker

well this backs up iraq saying they would try to make arrangements for the DFI to be back in iraq by june 2010...if theres only one resolution(1905) left under chapter 7 and it pertains to the DFI..then chapter 7 is gone when when the DFI is returned back to iraq

littlekracker wrote:well this backs up iraq saying they would try to make arrangements for the DFI to be back in iraq by june 2010...if theres only one resolution(1905) left under chapter 7 and it pertains to the DFI..then chapter 7 is gone when when the DFI is returned back to iraq

Little grasshopper good student....TOTAL agree only thing left under chap 7 is DFI.

Great Find jamz!!! during the next six months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum