I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amending Investment Law to upgrade Iraqi economy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Araji: Amending investment law to upgrade Iraqi economy
19/12/2009 13:52:00

Baghdad (NINA) – The head of the Investment Bureau Sami al-Araji appreciated the amendments done by the parliament and Presidential Council on the Investment Law, describing these amendments as “Will lead to upgrade and consolidate the Iraqi economy via allowing Private Sector to invest in Iraq.”

In his speech at the first establishing conference for the Iraqi Business, he said “We set the main axes to grant success of investments in Iraq through participation of the private sector and foreign as well as Arab companies with the General governmental sector to develop the Iraqi economy.”

“We have reshaped the governmental sector to cope with current and future developments to invest in Iraq,” he added, noting that “We approved a huge housing project to build 500,000 housing unit all over Iraq.”

“The private sector is open on these projects that aim at supporting citizens who have limited- income,” he concluded

“The private sector is open on these projects that aim at supporting citizens who have limited- income,”

Pass the HCL and there won't be so many limited-income folks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum