I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurdistan region describes Oil Ministry's concession as unconstitutional, illegal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Kurdistan region describes Oil Ministry's concession as unconstitutional, illegal
15/12/2009 21:07:00

Erbil (NINA) – Kurdistan's Minister of Natural Resources described oil concession signed few days ago by the Ministry of Oil with foreign firms as being unconstitutional and unlawful.

Dr. Ashti Horami told NINA on Tuesday, Dec. 15, "According to Iraq's Constitution, signing such concession must be done in consultation with local governments in the provinces and regions from which oil will be pumped out; therefore those concessions are unlawful and unconstitutional because they were not signed in consultation with local governments.

He added, "Beside there is no Oil and Gas Law that such concession could be based on therefore there is no legal support for them." He pointed out that Kurdistan region has its own Oil and Gas Law, but Iraqi provinces do not have their oil and gas law. /

OH WHATEVER KURDS!!! the kurds have signed oil contract and pumped away....now they want to complain that iraq GOI is signing contracts that will BENEFIT ALLLLLL OF IRAQ....even the kurds sorry behinds!!! Plus the kurds won't agree to the HCL because they wanted 17%...they finally got it and still won't help pass it!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum