I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / MP, but Talabani: the objections of some provinces a share of the budget will not delay the adoption of the budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / MP, but Talabani: the objections of some provinces a share of the budget will not delay the adoption of the budget

Conscious / Baghdad / n. And

26/12/2009 26/12/2009 7:40pm 7:40 pm

Said a member of the House of Representatives, but Talabani, the Iraqi deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance, which the objection came from the central and southern governorates on their share of the budget will not delay approving the budget العامة. Assembly.

The Talabani in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious) that provincial basis and developed budgets and sent to the financial signature is but the Finance Ministry can not meet all the requests we have a budget deficit estimated at $ 23 billion, explaining that the request needs the provinces but the Ministry of Finance is acting within the financial exchange rate policy in Iraq, as demanded by the provinces do not allow the budget and is not intended that the provinces are not given benefits or budgets, but the only reason is that the state budget does not allow it and this made the budgets for the provincial councils are less than expected by the provincial assemblies and it made their objections .

And indicated to the House of Representatives at a meeting on Thursday, when they hosted the Minister of Finance have been discussing this issue, set out I can not imagine that this issue would delay the adoption of the budget.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum