I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved Empty Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Roxy

Roxy

Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved

Iraq's parliament is to bring the oil and gas law the controversial discussion of a few days for approval after the announcement of the parliamentary blocs to agree on a draft law submitted by the Council of Ministers, at the time called on Congress to complete the constitutional amendments of the first law of direct relevance to oil and gas.

A member of parliament's energy commission, Ahmed al-Alwani told «life» that «the agreement on the draft law fully guarantees the vote in favor of constitutional amendments require approval», pointing out that «most of the amendments can be completed and put to a vote during the current legislative term of the Parliament», and sign «completion of the file constitutional amendment before the law of oil and gas ».

Sorry No Link .....came from KTF's

2Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved Empty Re: Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:43 pm

this reads like this parliament session right now 'will' get the HCL passed??? or am I reading this wrong?

3Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved Empty Re: Oil & Gas Law to Be Approved Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:28 pm

I've read it twice. I will go with your guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum