I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 pm

outkastjamz

A lady in our church called my son today and put him on a conference call with a close friend of her family who told him that yesterday he received a message from his cousin who works for Wachovia bank in the xxx area.

She was instructed to come into work on Christmas day along with her boyfriend who is the bank manager, and a handful of others. No tellers, just management.

She said they were called in to wait for an email, once they got the email they could go home.
But then the email came and it had more "bad news", she now had to come into work on Sunday, because they needed to do some training on some kinda machine that sounded like the movie Mulan Rouge, because there was some sort of big announcement taking place either Sunday or Monday.

Her cousin, who along with the lady in our church, is a holder of Dinar. However, he hadn't discussed his investment with his cousin. He then asked if the machine was a De La Rue machine, she said that that was the name she could not remember. He then tells her about the dinar and she tells him that this past week some lady brought in a box of "pretty money" this week to put into a safety deposit box. She told him she would keep him informed.

Our friend in our church is staying on top of this to see what transpires.

Just got an update,

I have just found out the machine has already been delivered and they have been told to be at work in the morning at 6 AM.

2BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:32 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Jamz goes to church?

3BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Rellek

Rellek

Panhead wrote:Jamz goes to church?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Jamz lol!

4BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 pm

littlekracker

lol...i think that rumor is from the blu goo guru...but i have to agree..jamz in church? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

5BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 pm

outkastjamz

I go every sunday to fox, cbs, and nbc!!!!!!!!!!RELIGIOUSLY

AND Be nice I may be an angel in disguise!!!!!!!!

Last edited by outkastjamz on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just cuz)

6BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:49 pm

tickybud

ya'll crack me up....laughed so hard at comments on jamz going to church, I spit my coffee all over the puter...

7BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BANK RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am

OH MY GOSH TICKY...LMAOOOOOOOOO

Jamz..a angel??? that more funny then jamz in church....LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum