I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Finance Committee decided to exchange allocations for social benefits after the elections

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Finance Committee decided to exchange allocations for social benefits after the elections

Decided that the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament to reduce social benefits of the governing bodies of the three by 50% of the allocations earmarked for the fiscal year 2010.

The Commission stressed in a statement issued by the news agency obtained a copy of which not to disburse the allocations for social benefits, but after the formation of the new Iraqi government after the next election.

And recommended the Finance Committee introduced the text of the resolution to members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the importance of the resolution and the agreement of its members unanimously approved a logical rationale underlying it, and to avoid any delay in the presentation of the bill to a vote, which lose resolution reasons and causes in the selection needed.

Friday, January 01, 2010 Friday, January 01, 2010

windreader1

Oh,this is a good one. Bet this ties into the IMF loan requirements as this was one of the sticking points that some of the Iraq officials were protesting.

windreader1 wrote:Oh,this is a good one. Bet this ties into the IMF loan requirements as this was one of the sticking points that some of the Iraq officials were protesting.

That is what I was wondering but I thought it was already taken care of the lower salaries decrease a few months back...guess they never got it done for the IMF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum