I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The United States is working to make Iraq a king on the global oil markets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The United States is working to make Iraq a king on the global oil markets
02 January, 2010 08:40:00

OpEnews Oilprice Published OpEnews networks and the Americas Oilprice report to industry analysts and politicians assert, based on information that the U.S. Iraq's vast oil reserves make it the property of the oil market after decades of dictatorship, wars and sanctions that blocked the development of one form or another by the movement of oil production.

Analysts said that the contracts awarded to international companies this year that will occur within 5 to 8 years, jump to the oil of Iraq's oil exports hit 12 million barrels per day, making it easy to make Iraq an alternative to the saturated world market, according to analysts see U.S. and start a war swamps against Islamic radicalism in Iran and Saudi Arabia their own words, considering it part of the plans of economic development with partners, notably Iraq, which is reflected in the economic status and the situation in the United States mutual prosperity.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum