I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

MP Mahmoud Othman welcomed the invitation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resolve the issue of oil contracts for the Kurdistan region

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

MP Mahmoud Othman welcomed the invitation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resolve the issue of oil contracts for the Kurdistan region

MP Mahmoud Othman welcomed the invitation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resolve the issue of oil contracts for the Kurdistan region, stressing the need to end this subject has been dormant for two years.

Description Osman told the independent press Maliki's call a good thing, saying it does not have to wait to settle the matter until after the elections, it is not a condition that all matters be postponed until after the next election.
He pointed out that if there was a serious dialogue on the subjects of controversy will be to reach agreements, in particular the presence of Barham Salih, the head of the regional government is working well and helpful.

However, despite saying that it was not, however, for the full, because there are political leaders and party in the province and having their say, but that he could achieve something in the negotiations with the federal government, describing his recent visit to Baghdad that it was Ajapep.

Osman stressed that he is not the important thing is how will the next government after parliamentary elections, because the important is the existence of issues and problems between the provincial and the federal government and must be solved in order to serve the parties and the Iraqi people and to preserve the interests of all.

He noted that the important thing now is to understand where the points of disagreement and agreement between the parties and study because it disabled two years ago is not acceptable.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum