I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Went to open financial accounts in private banks for the business and provide facilities

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Went to open financial accounts in private banks for the business and provide facilities
2010-01-04 11:15:47 2010-01-04 11:15:47

BAGHDAD (Iba) .., the Ministry of Finance "community self-financing and insurance to open accounts in Iraqi banks in order to provide civil investment opportunity for the private sector and providing facilities to businessmen."

A source at the ministry told the independent press (Iba) today, "the directive came after a meeting with Prime Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi, the Iraqi National Business Council and the delegation accompanying him, and listened to a detailed explanation by the businessmen of the most prominent projects that can contribute to its implementation in the field of construction and the establishment of factories and the development of banks. "

The source quoted as saying al-Zubaidi "The Iraqi government strongly supports the Iraqi private sector as an efficient sector, which contributes to the process of reconstruction and rehabilitation of infrastructure. Indicating the Iraqi private sector large and active role in the process of reconstruction and construction."

"The President of the Council submitted a proposal to establish an investment fund with a view to entrusting the private sector and concessional interest rates contribute to helping entrepreneurs to finance their projects in Iraq."

He called al-Zubaidi "to provide an extensive study of the fund and the formation of an ad hoc committee to study it from the professionals and the Ministry of Finance, banks and businessmen as well as the next phase will see the clear support for the work of the private sector through activation of the dry port of Ahalchip and support private sector banks."

Zubaidi and detection of "give all Ahli Bank capital (100) billion dinars, the opportunity to open up government funds to (4) million dollars for each adoption of which would constitute a quantum leap in the performance of private banks. (End) / 20 / G

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum