I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Omar al-Jubouri calls Kurdish politicians to announce the death of Article 140

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Omar al-Jubouri calls Kurdish politicians to announce the death of Article 140

He called on the Arab Gathering Iraqi Kurdish politicians Omar al-Jubouri to acknowledge what he called the death of Article 140 of the Constitution, and that Kirkuk will not be one day Kurdistan, as he put it.

"The remarks by Deputy Speaker Arif Tayfur where it considered annexing Kirkuk to Kurdistan, and the abolition of the Constitution in the event of cancellation of Article 140 thereof, if they were not with a view to achieving the goals of the excitement of an election, the less said about them as illogical and unacceptable."

He added: "No right to mortgage the Iraqi constitution and comment on the application of Article destiny is lost its roof in the original timetable as set out in the constitutional text, and confirmed by international reports."

He Jibouri: "The attempt to revive the meaning of Article 140 to revive the project to divide Iraq, so it can return to the article, you can not have a Kurdish Kirkuk one day because it is linked to the vital interests of the Iraqi people."

He explained: "Those interests require the dimensions of the draft annexation of Kirkuk to Kurdistan region, and this policy can only be built the country and play an active role by the Kurds," he said.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...M_22KuXNkvBRVw

peachy....that was a waste of time

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

just like their government there....a waste of time.......wonder if they are still argueing over the shape of the negotiation table also....sheesh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum